HR – ENERGETICS is an assessment system developed by SYNECTICA for evaluation of operative and technical staff in Energy Sector (NPP,HPP, TPP). The system could be adapted and used for assessment of different professionals working in high level of risk.
HR – ENERGETICS contributes to prevent accidents and to improve safety level in the company and minimize risk.
HR – ENERGETICS could be implemented into existing systems for HEALTHY AND SAFE LABOUR CONDITIONS.
Why is necessary to use HR – ENERGETICS?
- Provides safety performance through objective and reliable evaluation of the operational staff.
- Meets the requirements of the Bulgarian law.
- Avoids costly hiring mistakes: reduces the risk of wrong selection dissections of new employees and provides faster induction at work.
- Optimizes and increases the efficiency and productivity of employees.
How does it works? The assessment is based on “Methodology for psychophysiological assessment of operational staff” developed by SYNECTICA that includes:
- Рrofessiogram: Determination of Worker Traits and contraindications for positions in the sector “Energy”.
- Job Profile: Determination of quantitative standards of performance, ensuring the successful work performance.• Psychogram: Evaluation of psycho – physiological characteristics of the operational staff.
- Job match: Evaluation the accordance between job profile and individual results regarding motivation, experience and competences.
- Psychophysiological characteristics: memory and attention; cognitive sphere (intelligence) emotional resilience (resistance to stress and tension, impulsivity, anxiety , etc.) ;
- Personality traits (communication, responsibility, decision making stile, consciousness, etc.)
- Motivation and professional interests
Results:Report with the Individual psychological profile, including job fit match.
Methods of research
- Series of methods that deal with the study of non-verbal intelligence, attention, short-term memory, reaction time, stress management, ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- A set of psychological methodologies for measuring personality