Assessment and Development Center
“Words are rumors until being confirmed by actions”
The benefits of Assessment centers. Why to use it?
- Provide an objective basis for decision making about recruitment and development process in the organization.
- Provide more accurate information than a standard recruitment process as they allow a broader range of selection methods to be used during the process
- The results predict the future behavior of the participants in certain business situations by simulating the real working environment
- Give the opportunity to assess and differentiate between candidates who seem very similar
Result: Objective and comprehensive assessment of skills, competencies, values, motivation and personal qualities that are essential for successful job performance of your employees.
The Assessment center is one of the most modern methods for evaluating employees and job applicants that includes a set of techniques such as group exercises, interviews and tests, exercises simulating specific situations at work. It is a method for assessing aptitude and performance, applied to a group of participants by trained assessors using various diagnostic processes in order to obtain information about applicants’ abilities or development potential.
Each Assessment Centre is adapted for the needs of particular organization. The assessment center could include various tools, selected depending on the specific objectives and evaluation criteria:
- Personality tests
- Written exercises
- Case studies / in-tray test /
- Behavior interview
- Group works
- Exercises for solving problems