||Sales Representative Bulgaria & Balkans Region
Our client is a multinational technological company developing its own
innovative IoT based product for managing Transport infrastructure and urban
Mobility as a part of "Smart Cities" /parking tools/. They are on the
cutting edge of technology, industry standards and best management
practices. A full scope, seamless,end-to-end parking solution, combining parkers, hardware, management software and cloud services in one.
• 3+ years proven sales experience in related area.
• Capabilities to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Demonstrated experience in sales, together with the potential and attitude to understand customers’ needs and guide them at every step in the sales process.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations in the covered region;
• Fluent English language, both verbally and in writing.
• Executes business development and sales action plans for specific segment or market as per Parking Telecom portfolio, under the strategic direction of the Global Sales Director.
• Identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities within the target market for Parking Telecom solutions
• Prepare standard quotations and proposal information as needed using company tools; work with other departments to create and finalize contracts
• Manages proactively the entire sales process in order to successfully close the deals.
• Develop and maintain a strong network of professional relationships within the industry segment and establish position as a trusted partner.
• Constantly researches the industry and the market and keeps the information about the news, changes and enhancements up-to-date as regards sales opportunities
• Track and analyze the competition, products and activities.
• Champions the CRM process from lead and opportunities, through proposals, to order intake.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and other related sales and ad hoc reports.
• Applies in-depth market knowledge, constantly researches and keeps information up-to-date with regards to sales opportunities.
• Represents the company at industry conferences and events.
The Company offers a challenging job with excellent opportunities for vocational and personal development in company with a stimulating work environment. Work with some of the world’s best and brightest people, who will help you to improve yourself as well as the company in general.
You can expect excellent remuneration package
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV at [email protected], subject:005S.