Our client is an international company, a full-service insurance specialist offering tailor-made insurance solutions for internationally mobile individuals, groups, and companies of any nationality all around the world.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Qualification and experience: 1-2 years previous working experience in Health/Life Insurance Industry in a Healthcare rating/Underwriting role is an advantage;
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills;
• Basic PowerPoint and basic Power BI Skills is an advantage;
• Able to work in a high production environment;
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work with a cross-functional team in an international environment;
The main tasks:
• Prepare and guide rate quotations, product and benefit recommendations, and risk arrangements with particular emphasis on risk assessment and reaching an appropriate level of premium.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships and work with sales force and health insurance carriers
• Actively collaborates with other underwriters.
• Contribute recommendations and support to initiatives focused on improving underwriting processes, procedures, and practices.
What does the organization offer?
• A highly interesting and rewarding job with the possibility to build highly specialized experience in a dynamic international environment.
• Excellent prospects for long-term engagement and career growth.
• Strong company culture, focused both on professional excellence and culture of knowledge sharing, support, and development.
• Еxcellent compensation, bonus system, health insurance.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV, Ref.#: 110S