Our client is an international company, a full-service insurance specialist offering tailor-made insurance solutions for internationally mobile individuals, groups, and companies of any nationality all around the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Qualification and experience:
- 2 years of previous working experience in a similar position.
- Fundamental knowledge of data analysis, Fundamental knowledge in Report template creation and design,
- General knowledge of the insurance business and related market conditions preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Excel, Power BI, MS Access)
- Data management skills;
- Strong quantitative/analytical skill
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team in an international environment
The main tasks:
- Produce analytics and reporting and map key reporting processes;
- Identify insurance portfolio trends and data interpretation
- Meet with and obtain requirements from business users to gather and analyze end-user requirements;
- Identify and drill down errors on reports
- Create new reports for business units on-demand to assist in Portfolio Analysis, Regulatory Reporting, Business Planning, etc ;
- Assist in developing new and ad-hoc reports;
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for different Business units;
- Ensure company processes and procedures are followed when developing and maintaining reporting documentation;
- Improve current and plan analytic processes under minimal supervision and apply judgment in making and reviewing recommendations
What does the organization offer?
A highly interesting and rewarding job with the possibility to build highly specialized experience in a dynamic international environment
Excellent prospects for long-term engagement and career growth
Strong company culture, focused both on professional excellence and a culture of knowledge sharing, support, and development.
Еxcellent compensation, bonus system, health insurance
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV, Ref.#: 111S