|Кратко описание на фирмата
We are looking for a „Deputy Manager – Accounting“ with excellent organizational and analytical skills for an audit and consulting company. On this role the candidate is expected to be detail oriented, target oriented, knowledgeable on accounting, have strong problem-solving skills, and with proactive approach . The candidate should have excellent communication, report writing skills, team management skills. Ambitious and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards.
• University degree in Accounting & Control or related major
• Аt least 3- 5 years of experience in accounting in similar position. Management and supervisory experience required.
• Previous experience in consulting company is an advantage
• Good knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting legislation and tax compliance and IAS
• Good command of English
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP and other accounting software
• Excellent communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work independently, and with strong team management skills
• Responsible, together with the Manager Accounting for all activities of the Accounting Department in compliance with the professional standards and values of the company;
• Provide and coordinate high-quality accounting and reporting services to a portfolio of clients jointly with the accounting department;
• Responsible for preparing annual financial statements, tax returns, periodic management reports;
• Research and prepare technical and administrative reports; prepare written correspondence;
• Monitor the strict compliance of professional and ethical standards in developing and maintaining relationships with clients;
• Implement and maintain , develop and recommend policies and procedures needed to ensure compliance with the accounting standards and requirements
• Plan and direct all aspects of the Department's policies and procedures, objectives, software applications, and new initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Design, approve and implement improvements and/or process changes to include revision or creation of standard operating procedures;
• Perform complex accounting tasks and analysis;
• Supervise accounting staff: assign and reviews work, and takes actions to adjust work, staffing and operations to meet requirements;
• Evaluate staff, and take appropriate actions to improve performance when necessary. Initiate actions regarding hiring, transfer, promotion, leave, performance and other personnel actions with Accounting manager.
• Serve as a mentor to employees regarding their development in order to set career expectations.