||Back Office Specialist /Transport and Logistics/, Sofia
|Кратко описание на фирмата
Our client is an outstanding international company with a French headquarters, providing cutting-edge solutions and consultations in the field of international transport. For more than 30 years, the company has helped many businesses to increase their economic profit and improve their competitiveness. The company is European market leader in cost reduction and optimization for the logistics and transport industry.
- Experience with administrative tasks in the office
- Good team player focused on customer satisfaction and support.
- Transportation, logistics, and freight forwarding knowledge or interests
- Very good command of English language, Serbian language would be an advantage
About the position:
The Back Office Specialist assists with day-to-day operations to further the company's business objectives. He/she supports the customers through the back office to create a positive customer experience. This includes processing, reporting, and administrative support. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail, verbal communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Represents the company in customer contact and acts in accordance with the values and ethics of the company
- Develops active phone support to existing and new customers, secures customer satisfaction and maintains the loyalty of existing customers, demonstrates customer orientation, and thus achieves the desired results
- Provides correspondence between direct sales customers and the company
- Manages the requirements of an existing customer portfolio
- Manages and provides data necessary for direct sales and for internal purposes
- Actively responds to clients' phone requests
- Provides operational, and administrative tasks within the office
- Participates actively in marketing campaigns
- Maintains good relationships with existing customers and potential clients
- Manages client's contractual obligations
- Actively communicates with clients about invoice payments
- Actively participates in the preparation of statements of accounts for the client
- Assures that client requirements are solved, but taking into account the interests of the company
- On-boarding and company training
- Attractive salary - 2300 BGN gros
- Positive, supportive, and friendly team.
- Work-life balance with the possibility of working from home two days a week.
- Pleasant, very collegial, and comfortable working environment.
- Transportation benefit
- 09-17:30 working hours
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV - email@example.com,Ref.#: 096K .