||Sales & Marketing Supervisor
|Кратко описание на фирмата
||Our client is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Their nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available in more than 85 countries.
- Track record of growing business in a sales led environment.
- 5-8 years working experience in Sales and/or Marketing management.
- Experience of marketing regulations and ethics.
- Experience in managing budgets, market analysis, analysing sales figures.
- Experience in organizing and promoting corporate events, exhibitions, conferences and seminars (preferable).
- Proven people leadership experience.
- University degree (MBA or equivalent) will be an advantage.
- Bulgarian native speaker.
- Fluent in English. Any additional language will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Being prepared to travel both within Bulgaria and internationally.
- Responsibility for taking the necessary actions to achieve sales goals in Bulgaria through managing cost and providing necessary support to company’s independent sales force.
- Adapting and implementing global corporate strategies into the Bulgaria marketplace and creating marketing strategy to ensure long term market growth in Bulgaria (including focus on sponsorships, members communications and momentum, brand awareness and product marketing).
- Keeping line management informed of any significant anomalies in the budgets and providing justifications as appropriate.
- From time to time, it may be required to represent the Company on matters surrounding Public Relations/media concerns.
- Monitoring performance of the team, identifying and resolving issues.
||• Stable conditions of employment in an international working environment.
• The ability to continuously improve the knowledge and qualifications, among others, through training.
• Dynamic atmosphere.
• Attractive salary.
• Comprehensive benefit package.
• Modern working environment and tools.